torsdag 8 juli 2010

I miss the rain.

Hell is empty and all the devils are here.
Jag ska försöka att inte gnälla om allergi, även om det är väldigt frestande med tanke på hur jävlig den är just nu haha. I slutändan så överlever jag (hoppas jag på).

Jag har mest suttit och gjort icons, sett på fina saker som Bleach, njutit av sommaren och sånt fiffigt när jag inte har varit på projektet. Jag kan inte göra så mycket annat just nu, på grund av allergin. Jag har ingen kraft som helst, blä!

Vi får se om jag kommer iväg till projektet idag för just nu så kliar min kropp så mycket så jag går ihjäl vilken sekund som helst. Min kropp strejkar i trötthet och min huvud dunkar hårt.

Jag saknar regnet.
Det är inte lika varmt då och allergin lättar upp.

I'm going to try and not bitch about my allergies, even if it's very tempting since it's trying to kill me right now lol. In the end I'll survive (I hope).

I've mostly been making icons, watched lovely things like Bleach, enjoyed the Summer and things like that when I haven't been at my project I'm going to. I can't do that much else right now, because of the allergy. I have no strength and it's just blah!

We'll see if I managed to get to the project today because right now my body is itching so much that I'll die any second. I have a massive amount of tiredness and my head is pounding in pain.

I miss the rain.
It's not as warm out then and the allergy is better, a bit.

Share/Save/Bookmark

Inga kommentarer: