onsdag 2 februari 2011

I wanna be a RocknRolla!


Jag kunde inte sova inatt, som vanligt, så jag drog på en av mina absoluta favorit filmer nämligen RocknRolla! Argh, jag är så het på den filmen så det är lite tokigt haha! Har ni inte sett den, se den! Jag är enormt plutt just nu att hela soundtracket ej finns på Spotify längre!!


"People ask the question... what's a RocknRolla? And I tell 'em - it's not about drums, drugs, and hospital drips, oh no. There's more there than that, my friend. We all like a bit of the good life - some the money, some the drugs, other the sex game, the glamour, or the fame. But a RocknRolla, oh, he's different. Why? Because a real RocknRolla wants the fucking lot."

På tal om något helt annat så har jag äntligen börjat bestämma mig hur jag ska inreda mitt "nya" sovrum! Eller ja, färgerna i varje fall vilket är stor del av det. Det ska gå i svart och olika nyanser av lila.

I couldn't sleep last night, as usual, so I watched one of my favorite movies, RocknRolla! Argh, I am so hot on that movie it's a bit awkward lol! If you haven't seen it, go do so now! I'm very annoyed that the whole soundtrack isn't on Spotify any longer!!

Speaking of something else, I've finally started to decide how to decorate my "new" bedroom! Well, the colors at least which is a huge part of decorating. Colors will be black and different shades of purple.

Share/Save/Bookmark

2 kommentarer:

Unknown sa...

Den var direkt inte igår jag såg. Borde kolla på den snart igen. :)

Hoppas du får en så bra dag stumpan. <3

angelica sa...

oj den va längesedan man såg! den är bra den!