söndag 27 juni 2010

You can't trust someone who thinks you're crazy.


Igår så tog jag det mest lugnt då jag inte var i form. Jag kollade på en massa film på kvällen, en av dom var Gothika som också är en av de nyaste bland mina filmer. Halle Berry och Robert Downey Jr, ja tack! ^^ Sen såg jag på The Ring, tänkte se 2an också men jag blev trött haha.

Just nu ska jag dricka kaffe och bara slappa framför datorn. Kom precis hem :)

Yesterday I mostly relaxed since I wasn't feeling well. I watched loads of movies, one of them being Gothika which is also one of the newest among my movies. Halle Berry and Robert Downey Jr, yes please! ^^ I also watched The Ring, planned to watch the 2nd as well but I became so tired lol.

Right now I'm going to drink my coffee and just relax by the computer. I just got home :)

Share/Save/Bookmark

Inga kommentarer: